By accessing and browsing any web site owned and/or operated by Weikfield Products Co. India Pvt. Ltd. (collectively the “Site”), you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Legal Policy set forth in the following Terms and Conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the Site, the Internet or the Worldwide Web.
Terms and Conditions
2. Content Ownership. The content or other materials on the Site including, but not limited to, all text, audio, images and other materials or elements (collectively the “Content”) are owned and copyrighted by Weikfield, its licensors or others with all rights reserved. You should assume that the Content is copyrighted and owned by Weikfield unless otherwise noted and you may not use the Content, except as provided in this Legal Policy, without the prior written permission of Weikfield.
All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on the Site are either the trademarks or service marks (registered or unregistered) of Weikfield or its licensors unless otherwise stated herein. Weikfield and its licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Site.
No license is granted to you in connection with such Content contained on the Site. In its sole discretion, Weikfield or its licensors may seek to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the possibility of seeking criminal prosecution.
3. User Conduct. Weikfield maintains the Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication only and grants you permission to use the Site and to download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use; provided, however, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content, that you do not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without the prior written permission of Weikfield, and that you do not download or use any images of people or places (“Images”) displayed on the Site for any purpose. The download or use of any such Images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the prior written authorization of Weikfield. Any unauthorized use of such Images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and related communications regulations and statutes.
Additionally, you agree to not to engage in any of the following activities on the Site:
5. Links to Third Party Sites. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites not under the ownership or editorial control of Weikfield. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not express or implied warranties, endorsements or approvals by Weikfield of any products, services, advice or information available from such sites. Weikfield does not warrant and specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for your use of such sites and you hereby release Weikfield and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and agents from any and all such responsibility or liability for the same. If you establish a link to such sites, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Weikfield. Check the Uniform Resources Locator (“URL”) address provided in your Worldwide Web browser to see if you are still in Weikfield Site or have moved to another third-party site.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. NEITHER WEIKFIELD NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY WEIKFIELD SITE AND YOUR USE OF ANY WEIKFIELD SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE; USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE; FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; ERROR; OMISSION; INTERRUPTION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; LINE FAILURE; INTRUSION, HACKING OR VIOLATION OF ANY WEIKFIELD SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. WEIKFIELD DOES NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO IT AT ANY WEIKFIELD SITE.
WEIKFIELD IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, WEIKFIELD IS NOT LIABLE EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES. WEIKFIELD TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THE SITE.
7. Revisions to the Terms. Weikfield may at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, revise or modify this Legal Policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit this Site to review the current Legal Policy pages.
8. Content Submitted by Users. Any communication or material you transmit to Weikfield at the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Weikfield or its subsidiaries and affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Weikfield is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. Weikfield will not compensate you in any way for using such information.
Weikfield Products Co. India Pvt. Ltd.
General Information: This is the official web site of Weikfield Products Co. India Pvt. Ltd. Pune. India. All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use.
Accuracy of Information: No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Site browsing: Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. Although Weikfield takes full precaution and care against viruses in the Content present or sent through the website but Weikfield and / or its associates and affiliates do not warrant that this site, its servers, or any mail sent from Weikfield Website will not have viruses or harmful components. If any damage is caused to your computer system and any losses accrue it will not be the responsibility of Weikfield Products Co India Pvt. LTD. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data or any other harm that results from the usage of any such material.
Copyright and Trademarks: Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Weikfield Products Co. India Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws.
Remedies: The home remedies given on the site are based on the therapeutic usage’s of culinary herbs. These can be taken for minor ailments but are no way substitute of a physicians diagnosis. If the problem persists, consult your doctor immediately. Although these remedies are generally safe for the public and usually have no side effects but Weikfield advises that these be practiced / taken at the user’s sole discretion.