Indulge in a lip-smacking butterscotch dessert made with Weikfield’s Butterscotch Custard Powder. Making yummy custard in minutes is as easy as it gets with Weikfield’s Butterscotch Custard Powder as this tastes even better than butterscotch ice cream. Kids will love the smooth and creamy butterscotch custard making them have more milk. Top the custard with fruits and Weikfield Raspberry Jelly for a delightfully tasty pudding. You can consume it hot or cold. Weikfield Custard Powder is available in four mouth-watering flavours of Butterscotch, Strawberry, Aamras (Mango) and Vanilla.
1. Delicious milk additive for children.
2. Can be consumed as hot or cold custard and, with the addition of fruit salads, creamy toppings or nuts etc., becomes a trifle pudding for a delicious ending to any meal.
1. Take 500 ml milk in a container.
2. Select your spoon size to match the spoon shown on the packet.
3. Take 3 such spoons (25g) of Weikfield Custard Powder in a small bowl.
4. Mix 10 spoons of milk (taken from 500ml of milk) to make paste.
5. Add 6 spoons (50g) sugar to remaining milk and boil it.
6. Add the custard paste slowly to the boiling milk.
7. Allow it to cook on medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
8. Stir continuously.
9. Pour the custard in a mould.
10. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
11. Serve or eat as it is, or add to Weikfield Jelly, fruits, cake, ice cream, etc.
Cornflour, Edible Common Salt, Nature Identical and Artificial Flavouring Substance – Butterscotch Flavour, Colours – (INS 102), (INS 110) and (INS 122).