A delicious vanilla flavoured dessert with a caramel topping which can be prepared within minutes using Weikfield’s Caramel Pudding Mix. It is a delicious 100% vegetarian pudding.
Regular customers for Weikfield Caramel Pudding Mix are Hotels, Bakeries, Clubs, Fine Dining Restaurants, Mithai and Halwai Sweet shops, Caterers; School, College and Corporate Canteens and Food Courts.
1. Easy to follow steps to make authentic caramel pudding very quickly.
2. A very delicious dessert with the goodness of milk.
3. A very low cost dessert.
1. Take 500 ml milk in a deep vessel.
2. Bring it to boil.
3. Empty the contents of the Weikfield Caramel Pudding Mix packet into this boiling milk.
4. Cook the mixture for 5 minutes on medium flame. Stir continuously.
5. Cool for 5 minutes.
6. Coat the base of ½ litre mould or 4 small moulds with Caramel Topping.
7. Gently pour the cooled mixture into the moulds.
8. Refrigerate until it sets and demould before serving.
Sugar, Corn Flour,Gelling Agent (INS 407), Stabilizer-(INS 339),Edible Common Salt, Nature Identical And Artificial Vanilla Flavour, Colours-(INS 102),(INS 110) Caramel Topping: Liquid Glucose, Colour- Caramel. Contains Permitted Synthetic Food Colours And Added Natural Identical And Artificial Vanilla Flavour.