1. Easy to follow steps to make authentic caramel pudding very quickly.
2. A very delicious dessert with the goodness of milk.
3. A very low cost dessert.
1. Take 500 ml milk in a deep vessel.
2. Bring it to boil.
3. Empty the contents of the Weikfield Caramel Pudding Mix packet into this boiling milk.
4. Cook the mixture for 5 minutes on medium flame. Stir continuously.
5. Cool for 5 minutes.
6. Coat the base of ½ litre mould or 4 small moulds with Caramel Topping.
7. Gently pour the cooled mixture into the moulds.
8. Allow the pudding to set and then unmould it before serving.
Sugar, Corn Flour,Gelling Agent (INS 407), Stabilizer-(INS 339),Edible Common Salt, Nature Identical And Artificial Vanilla Flavour, Colours-(INS 102),(INS 110) Caramel Topping: Liquid Glucose, Colour- Caramel. Contains Permitted Synthetic Food Colours And Added Natural Identical And Artificial Vanilla Flavour.