Make creamy and refreshing ice creams at home with Weikfield’s Freeze Butterscotch flavoured Ice Cream mix powder. The best part about Weikfield Freeze is that it enables you to make homemade ice creams easily. It is available in six mouth-watering flavours of Butterscotch, Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Mango and Kesar Pista.
1. Forms a rich and creamy ice cream.
2. Quick and easy to prepare.
3. A low cost ice cream.
4. Use Weikfield Freeze Ice Cream mix powders with creative combinations of sundaes, faloodas, warm cakes and brownies, milkshakes, etc.
1. Set the refrigerator to the coldest temperature ½ hour before preparing the ice cream.
2. Empty the contents of the Weikfield Freeze packet in ½ litre of milk.
3. Heat the mixture to a boil for 2 minutes.
4. Stir continuously till it becomes a homogenous mixture.
5. Cool the ice Cream mixture.
6. Pour in trays making a layer of 25 mm approximately.
7. Put the trays in the freezer of the refrigerator.
8. The ice cream sets in almost 2 hours.
9. Remove the tray and beat with spoon or in a mixy till smooth.
10. The ice cream can be served or if desired after beating the ice cream put it back in the tray.
11. Cover it with polythene sheet.
12. Freeze until the ice cream becomes firm and of the required consistency.
Sugar, Starch, Dextrose, Emulsifier (INS 412), Artificial Flavouring Substance (Butterscotch),Stabilizer (INS 331), Tricalcium Phoshphate (INS 341 (iii)), Permitted Synthetic Food Colour (INS 102 & INS 110).