Now you don’t have to go all the way to Italy to eat authentic Italian Pasta’s. Weikfield Pasta is manufactured at its own state of the art manufacturing plant. It is made from 100% durum wheat semolina and not from maida (refined wheat flour). It is healthier than all the other low priced maida pasta’s available in the market. Pasta’s made from durum wheat semolina, which is produced from a special type of hard wheat, gives the consumer a delicious bite and doesn’t feel sticky in the mouth like the other maida pasta’s. Weikfield Pasta is available in various shapes of Shell, Fusilli, Penne, Elbow and Spaghetti.
1. Pasta made using 100% Durum Wheat Semolina.
2. High in protein.
3. Zero cholesterol.
4. Zero trans-fat.
5. Gives a delicious bite and mouth feel.
6. Non sticky pasta.
1. Boil 1 litre of water.
2. Add 1 Tsp of salt to this.
3. Add 100g of Weikfield Pasta in this water and cook for 10-12 minutes till the pasta is cooked and slightly firm.
4. Strain the pasta in a strainer and rinse it with cold water.
5. Leave the pasta in the strainer for a few minutes for the water to drain completely.
6. Recommended: Add 1-2 Tsp of cooking oil / olive oil over this cooked pasta to minimize it from sticking together.
7. Toss gently.
8. 100g of pasta will make approximately 200g of cooked pasta. This pasta can be used for making variety of pasta recipes.
Durum Wheat Semolina