Weikfield Vanilla Custard Powder helps you prepare yummy & delicious creamy custard which will “wow” your family and guests. Kids will consume more milk with creamy and tasty Weikfield Custard. Top the custard with fruits and Weikfield Orange Jelly for a delightfully tasty pudding. You can consume it hot or cold. Weikfield Custard Powder is available in four mouth-watering flavours of Vanilla, Mango, Strawberry and Butterscotch.
1. Delicious milk additive for children.
2. Can be consumed as hot or cold custard and, with the addition of fruit salads, creamy toppings or nuts etc., becomes a trifle pudding for a delicious ending to any meal.
1. Take 500 ml milk in a container.
2. Select your spoon size to match the spoon shown on the packet.
3. Take 3 such spoons (25g) of Weikfield Custard Powder in a small bowl.
4. Mix 10 spoons of milk (taken from 500ml of milk) to make paste.
5. Add 6 spoons (50g) sugar to remaining milk and boil it.
6. Add the custard paste slowly to the boiling milk.
7. Allow it to cook on medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
8. Stir continuously.
9. Pour the custard in a mould.
10. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
11. Serve or eat as it is, or add to Weikfield Jelly, fruits, cake, ice cream, etc.
Cornflour, Edible Common Salt, Nature Identical and Artificial Flavouring Substances – Vanilla Flavour, Colours – (INS102), (INS110) and (INS122).