2 tbsp garlic (finely chopped), 1 tbsp ginger (finely chopped), 4 green chillies, 2 spring onions (finely chopped), 3 tbsp oil, oil for frying
For marinating: 2 cup paneer cubes, 3 tbsp Weikfield Corn Flour, 2 tbsp maida, salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce: 1 cup vegetable stock, 2 tsp corn flour, 1 tsp Weikfield Soya Sauce, 1 tsp Weikfield Red Chilli Sauce, 1 tbsp Weikfield Chilly Vinegar, ½ tsp sugar, salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO COOK
- Mix all the ingredients for marinating in a bowl, then add the paneer cubes to it.
- After a few minutes, deep fry the marinated paneer cubes till they turn golden brown.
- Mix all the sauces in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan, add ginger, garlic and green chilli and fry for two minutes.
- Add the sauces and keep stirring till it comes to a boil.
- Add the spring onions and fried paneer cubes and cook on high heat for three minutes.
- Serve hot.