½ lt milk, 3 tbsp Weikfield Custard Powder (Strawberry Flavour), ½ cup strawberry flavoured jelly, ¼ cup mixed fruits (chopped)
HOW TO COOK
- Mix the Weikfield Custard Powder (Strawberry Flavour) in half a cup of water to make a paste.
- Heat milk in a pan, slowly add the custard paste and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and cool it; then refrigerate for a while.
- While serving, put the custard in a bowl, and top it with the strawberry flavoured jelly and refrigerate.
- Garnish with mixed fruits and serve chilled.