10 g olive oil, 2 bay leaves, 5 g each of garlic and celery, (both finely chopped) 10 g each of carrots, baby corn, EcoValley Mushrooms, red bell pepper (all cut into squares), 100 g tomatoes (blanched and pureed), 450 ml vegetable stock, 1 bunch fresh mixed herbs (basil leaves, thyme, oregano, marjoram, rosemary), salt and pepper to taste
For the topping: Some boiled Weikfield Pasta and finely chopped basil leaves
HOW TO COOK
- Heat olive oil in a pan; add the bay leaves, garlic and celery and sauté for a while.
- Add the remaining vegetables and cook till tender.
- Now mix in the tomato puree and cook for two minutes.
- Then add the vegetable stock, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Now add the boiled Weikfield Pasta, mix and serve.