1 cup butter, 1½ cup sugar, 1½ tbsp, orange (peeled and grated), 1 tbsp water, 2 tbsp dark syrup, 3¾ cup maida, 2 tsp Weikfield Baking Powder, 2 tsp cinnamon powder, 1 tsp ginger paste, ½ tsp ground clove
HOW TO COOK
- Mix the butter, sugar and orange peel in a bowl.
- Add water and dark syrup and mix well.
- Take maida, Weikfield Baking Powder, cinnamon, ginger paste and clove powder in another bowl.
- Add the butter and sugar mixture to it and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Remove and roll the mixture like a roti.
- With the help of a greased cone, cut it into desired shapes to make cookies.
- Bake these cookies in a preheated oven at 200 degrees celcius for 10-15 minutes.