Weikfield’s Vanilla flavoured Cooker Cake Mix is a tasty, simple & quick solution for mothers to pamper their kids and family.
1. Makes a delicious cake using your simple cooker in your home.
2. Hassle free and less time consuming.
3. No need to take pains for measuring each ingredient for baking a perfect cake.
4. Easy to follow baking directions.
5. These cakes can be eaten just by themselves or can be used for making yummy desserts like puddings, cupcakes or with sizzling hot chocolate to satiate your sweet tooth.
1. Take pressure cooker of minimum 3 litre.
2. Place the stand in pressure cooker.
3. Pour water in upto 3cm high from the bottom of the cooker.
4. Start heating the cooker.
5. Grease the cooker pan with oil & lightly sprinkle with wheat flour.
6. Mix the whole packet of cake mix, oil & milk in a vessel.
7. Beat for 3 minutes with electric beater or for 6 minutes with hand beater till smooth batter is formed.
8. Pour the batter into the greased cooker pan.
9. Place the cooker pan with batter on the stand.
10. Close the cooker lid without whistle.
11. Steam for 30 minutes on a medium flame.
12. Open lid & allow steam to escape.
13. Cake is baked when toothpick or knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.
14. Remove the cake from the cooker.
15. Allow the cake to cool for 30 mintes.
16. Decorate the cake as per your choice.
17. Cut and serve.
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Edible Vegetable Oil, Milk Solids, Emulsifiers & Stabilisers (INS 475, INS 471, INS 433, INS 415), Semolina, Raising Agents (INS 500(ii), INS 521), Humectant (INS 420), Salt, Starch. Contains Permitted Synthetic Food Colours (INS 102, INS 110 & INS 122) & Added Artificial Vanilla Flavour.