Now even kids can make yummy lychee flavoured jelly like a chef. All they need is Weikfield’s Lychee Jelly Crystals, 500ml hot water and some exciting moulds. You can eat Weikfield Lychee Jelly just by itself or use it to make a trifle pudding with Weikfield Vanilla Custard or serve it with cakes, ice creams, etc. Weikfield Jelly Crystals are available in nine mouth-watering flavours of Lychee, Mango, Strawberry, Raspberry, Orange, Banana, Cherry, Watermelon and Pineapple.
1. 100% vegetarian jelly – no gelatin.
2. Has HALAL certification.
3. Quick and easy to make.
4. Does not need refrigeration for setting as it sets in 45 minutes at room temperature.
1. Pull out the small Premix sachet from the Weikfield Jelly Crystals pack.
2. Mix the contents of the Weikfield Jelly Crystals pack and Premix sachet in a bowl.
3. Boils 3 standard tea cups (500 ml) water in a vessel.
4. Allow it to cool for 1 minute.
5. Pour the hot water into the bowl containing the Weikfield Jelly Crystals and Premix.
6. Stir until completely dissolved.
7. The jelly sets at room temperature in 45 minutes.
8. Refrigerate before serving for improved taste.
Sugar, Thickener Carageenan, Acidity regulators- potassium Citrate, Fumaric acid, Stabiliser : potassium chloride, salt, Lychee Flavour & Colour (Carmoisine).