Weikfield Vanilla Custard Powder helps you prepare yummy & delicious creamy custard which will “wow” your customers and guests. Top the custard with fruits and Weikfield Jelly for a delightfully tasty pudding. It can also be consumed hot or cold.
Regular customers for Weikfield Custard Powder are Hotels, Bakeries, Fine Dining/ Club/ Fast Food Restaurants; Flight Kitchens, Bakery and Confectionery Manufacturers, Ice Cream Manufacturers, Mithai Sweet Shops, Ice Cream trolleys, Hospitals, Caterers as well as School and Corporate Canteens.
1. 100% Vegetarian.
2. Easy and quick to make.
3. Can be consumed as hot or cold custard, and with the addition of fruit salads, creamy toppings or nuts etc., becomes a trifle pudding for a delicious ending to any meal.
1. Take 500 ml milk in a container.
2. Select your spoon size to match the spoon shown on the packet.
3. Take 3 such spoons (25g) of Weikfield Custard Powder in a small bowl.
4. Mix 10 spoons of milk (taken from 500ml of milk) to make paste.
5. Add 6 spoons (50g) sugar to remaining milk and boil it.
6. Add the custard paste slowly to the boiling milk.
7. Allow it to cook on medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
8. Stir continuously.
9. Pour the custard in a mould.
10. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
11. Serve or eat as it is, or add to Weikfield Jelly, fruits, cake, ice cream, etc.
Cornflour, Edible Common Salt, Nature Identical and Artificial Flavouring Substances – Vanilla Flavour, Colours – (INS102), (INS110) and (INS122).