Now even kids can make yummy orange flavoured jelly like a chef. All they need is Weikfield’s Orange Vegetarian Jelly Crystals, 500ml hot water and some exciting moulds. You can have Weikfield Orange Jelly just by itself or use it to make a trifle pudding with Weikfield Vanilla Custard or serve it with cakes, ice creams, etc. Weikfield Vegetarian Jelly Crystals are available in four mouth-watering flavours of Orange, Mango, Raspberry and Strawberry.
1. 100% vegetarian jelly.
2. Quick and easy to make.
3. Does not need refrigeration for setting as it sets in 45 minutes at room temperature.
1. Pull out the small Premix sachet from the Weikfield Jelly Crystals pack.
2. Mix the contents of the Weikfield Jelly Crystals pack and Premix sachet in a bowl.
3. Boils 3 standard tea cups (500 ml) water in a vessel.
4. Allow it to cool for 1 minute.
5. Pour the hot water into the bowl containing the Weikfield Jelly Crystals and Premix.
6. Stir until completely dissolved.
7. The jelly sets at room temperature in 45 minutes. 8. Refrigerate before serving for improved taste.
Jelly Mix: Sugar, Acid- (INS 297), Acidity Regulator- (INS 332), Nature Identical and Artificial Flavouring Substance- Orange Flavour, Colour- (INS 110).
Jelly Premix: Sugar, Gelling Agent- (INS 407), (INS 508), Salt, Acidity Regulator- (INS 332)