4 LAYER CUSTARD
For the Custard
¼ cup milk,2 tbsp Weikfield vanilla custard powder,500 ml milk,½ cup sugar
½ cup chopped Apples,½ cup pomegranate kernels,½ cup chopped mango,½ cup chopped grapes
For the biscuit layers
250 gm crushed biscuits,2 tbsp butter
½ cup whipped cream,2-3 burnt orange wedges
HOW TO COOK
- Mix 2 tbsp of Weikfield custard powder with ¼ cup of milk using a whisk
- Next, bring 500 ml of milk to a boil & add the Weikfield custard mix, stir continuously till the custard becomes thick.
- Once thick remove from heat & bring to room temperature.
- Now grind biscuits in a food processor to make a coarse powder, heat butter in a kadai & add the biscuit powder, cook for 2-4 minutes on medium heat & remove.
- For the assembly add the fruits & pour some of the custard, chill for 2 minutes.
- Then add a layer of the biscuit crumbs & repeat with the fruits s & custard.
- Finally, garnish with some whipped cream & fruits.
- Serve chilled!