CHILLI PANEER PASTA
1 cup Weikfield Penne Pasta (boiled)
For Frying the Paneer,Oil – 3 Tbsp ,Diced Paneer – 200 grams
For Chilli Sauce
Green chilies – 2 to 3 ,Chopped ginger – 2Tsp ,Chopped Garlic – 2 Tsp,Chopped Spring Onions – 1/4 cup,Onion Petals – 1/2 cup,Diced Yellow Bell Peppers – ½ cup,Diced Red Bell Peppers – ½ cup,Diced Capsicum – ½ cup,Weikfield Soya Sauce – 2 Tsp ,Weikfield Red Chilli Sauce – 1 Tsp ,Salt as required,Water – ½ to ⅔ Cup / As per requirement ,Spring onion greens
HOW TO COOK
- Fry paneer in oil till golden brown and then remove. No need to add any extra oil.
- Add 2 teaspoons of finely chopped ginger, 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic and 2 to 3 green chilies (slit or sliced).
- Stir fry on medium to high flame for some seconds.
- Then add 1/4 cup chopped spring onions.
- Stir fry spring onions for 1 to 2 minutes on medium to high flame.
- Then add 2 Tsp Weikfield Soya Sauce and 1Tsp Weikfield Red Chilli Sauce.
- Stir and mix the sauces and red chilli powder with the remaining stir-fried ingredients. Add ½ to ⅔ cup water and mix well.
- Mix well so that no lumps are formed. Add ½ to 1 teaspoon sugar or as required.
- Add the fried paneer cubes.
- Add cooked Weikfield Penne Pasta.
- Garnish with Spring Onion Leaves.
next add ½ cup sliced capsicum.