Custard powder – 30 gms,Milk – 500 Gms,Sugar – 100 Gms,Whipped cream – 300 ml,Yogurt – 200 Gms,Roasted almond & cashews – 100 Gms,Baking powder 2 Gms.,Sugar 200 Gms
HOW TO COOK
- Heat milk in a wide pan. Add sugar and stir until it dissolves
- Make sure it is free from any lumps.
- Mixed well whipping cream, Yogurt, Weikfield Custard powder, & Roasted nuts.
- Heat sugar on moderately heat in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- As the sugar begins to melt, stir vigorously with a whisk or wooden spoon.
- As soon as the sugar comes to a boil, stop stirring.
- Add Baking powder cook a few minutes & mix properly.
- Removed the heat and cool, and top to crunchy dink and nuts
- Keep in the refrigerator for 90 Minutes
Meanwhile add Weikfield Custard powder to a small cup, then pour 3 to 4 tbsp of milk to it. Stir well.