2-3 cut potatoes, ¼ tsp Weikfield Soya Sauce, 4 tsp Weikfield Corn Flour (mixed in ¼ cup water), 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, ½ bunch spinach (washed and dried), 1 tbsp sesame (til) oil, 3 tbsp ginger and 1½ tsp garlic (both finely chopped), ½ red bell pepper (cut into squares), black pepper powder and oil for frying.
HOW TO COOK
- Mix Weikfield Soya Sauce, Weikfield Corn Flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Dip the cut potatoes in the mixture and leave it to marinate for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the spinach till crisp.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan, fry ginger and garlic till golden brown.
- Add the marinated potatoes and fry for five minutes.
- Add bell pepper pieces and black pepper powder and fry for two minutes.
- Add sesame oil and mix well.
- Place the fried potatoes on a plate, garnish with crisp fried spinach and serve hot.