2 cups boiled Weikfield Pasta, 1 onion and green bell pepper each (both sliced), 1 tbsp chopped celery, 1 cup cut and boiled vegetables (carrots, French beans, broccoli, red bell pepper), ¾ cup milk, ½ cup grated cheese, ½ tsp mixed herbs, 1 tsp butter, salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO COOK
- Heat butter in a pan and cook the celery and bell pepper for two minutes.
- Add cheese and milk and cook for a while.
- Then add the vegetables, mixed herbs, salt and pepper powder and cook properly.
- Add the Weikfield Pasta and cook for 3-4 minutes till the mixture starts boiling.
- Serve hot with toast or garlic bread.