1 lt milk, 4 tbsp soaked rice (water drained), 1 packet phirni mix, 100 g sugar, 3 ripe mangoes (cut into cubes), 1 tsp elaichi powder, 10 g each of almonds and pistas (sliced)
HOW TO COOK
- Heat milk in a pan on low heat and bring it to a boil while stirring continuously.
- Grind the rice to a thick paste.
- Now add the rice paste, phirni mix and sugar to the boiling milk and stir well till the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, cool it and add the mango pieces.
- Set the phirni in the refrigerator for some time.
- Garnish with elaichi powder and slices of pista and almond and serve chilled.