For tacos: 1 cup Weikfield Corn Flour and wheat flour, oil for frying, salt to taste and water as needed
For the filling: 2 cups kidney beans (rajma) (boil and mash the rajma and keep the water aside), 1 tbsp butter, 3 tbsp Weikfield Tomato Ketchup, 2 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp clove/cinnamon powder, salt to taste
For the topping: 2 onions and 1 tomato, 1 cucumber and green bell pepper, 2 tbsp cabbage, 1 green onion and boiled potato, 4-5 salad leaves (all finely chopped), ½ cup salsa dip and Weikfield Tomato Ketchup, 1 cup grated cheese.
HOW TO COOK
- To make the taco shells, mix and knead all the ingredients into dough and make small puris.
- Prick both the sides with a fork and deep fry in hot oil.
- Remove from oil and bend them into ‘U’ shape.
- For the filling, mix the ingredients along with the mashed rajma and keep the mixture aside.
- Take another bowl and mix all the ingredients of the topping.
- Put the rajma mix and topping in the taco shells.
- Top with Weikfield Tomato Ketchup and salsa dip and sprinkle grated cheese. Serve.