MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE
2 pkt Weikfield Cooker Cake Mix (300g),1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence (7.5ml),1 cup Weikfield Icing Sugar (130g),1 ½ cup milk (375ml)
Other ingredients –
2 cups dark chocolate (400g),1 cup hot fresh cream (250ml),1/2 cup butter(115g),2 tbsp milk (30ml),1/2 cup raisins (50g),1/2 cup Tutti Frutti (50g)
Edible silver balls (for garnish)
HOW TO COOK
- Mix ingredients for the cake in a bowl & mix till smooth.
- Pour into cake mould & pressure cook for 35 mins
- Remove from cooker & de mould, let it cool to room temperature.
- Now make the ganache, break the chocolate into pieces in a bowl, add hot cream & butter to it, mix well till combined & keep aside.
- Cut the cake into half & add ganache & sandwich with other half of the cake.
- Pour the rest of the ganache over it & coat well
- Pipe out some chocolate whipped cream around the edges & garnish with edible silver balls.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.