250 g refined flour, 100 g ghee, 3 g whole coriander seeds, 3 g cumin seeds, 5 g chaat masala, 5 g red chilli powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, fennel seeds, ginger paste, ½ tsp green chilli paste, 200 g moong dal paste (soaked and thickly ground), salt to taste, oil for frying
For serving: Weikfield Mango Pudina Sauce to taste.
HOW TO COOK
- Add hot oil/ghee to the maida, salt and water and knead into a thick dough.
- Cover it with a damp cloth and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Add ginger paste, green chilli paste, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, dry mango powder and fennel seeds to the moong dal paste and roast till the water has soaked.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, spices and salt.
- Roll the dough and make rounds.
- Fill the stuffing in the rounds and cover it.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them till golden brown.
- Serve with Weikfield Mango Pudina Sauce.