NO BAKE CUSTARD
For the Custard
¼ cup milk, 2 tbsp Weikfield Vanilla Custard Powder,500 ml milk,½ cup sugar
½ cup chopped Apples,½ cup pomegranate kernels,½ cup chopped mango,½ cup chopped grapes
For the biscuit layers
250 gm crushed biscuits,1 cup melted butter
½ cup whipped cream,2-3 burnt orange wedges
HOW TO COOK
- Mix 2 tbsp of Weikfield Vanilla Custard Powder with ¼ cup of milk using a whisk
- Next bring 500 ml of milk to a boil and add the custard mix, stir continuously till the custard becomes thick.
- Once thick remove from the heat and bring it to a room temperature.
- Now grind the biscuits in a food processor to make a course powder, heat butter in a kadai and add the biscuit powder, cook for 2-4 minutes on medium heat and remove.
- For the assembly- add the fruits and pour some of the custard, chill for 2 minutes.
- Then add a layer of the biscuit crumb and repeat with the fruits and custard.
- Finally garnish with some whipped cream and fruits.
- Serve chilled!