2½ cups ground EcoValley Hearty (Chocó Almond) Oats, 1 can condensed milk, 2 unsweetened chocolates, 1½ cups of walnuts or almonds, 1 cup butter or margarine, 1¼ cup brown sugar, 2 tsp vanilla essence, 2 cups refined flour, ¼ tsp salt, ½ tsp Weikfield Baking Powder
HOW TO COOK
- Pre-heat the oven upto 150 degrees celcius.
- Grease a 13×9 inch baking pan.
- Now melt the condensed milk and chocolate in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat, add the dry fruits and keep the mixture aside.
- In another bowl, add the butter/margarine, brown sugar and vanilla essence and whip well till the mixture turns light.
- Now add the refined flour, salt, Weikfield Baking Powder and the ground EcoValley Hearty (Chocó Almond) Oats.
- Mix well.
- Pour the oats mixture on a greased baking tray; then spread the chocolate condensed milk mixture on it.
- Again spread the oats mixture and bake in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- When done, allow it to cool.
- When it cools, cut the oats bar into slices and serve.