2 cups EcoValley Hearty Oats, 1 tbsp urad dal, 2 tsp chana dal, ½ tsp finely chopped ginger, a few curry leaves, a pinch of asafoetida, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 3 green chillies (cut lengthwise), 2 red chillies, 1 onion, sliced, 1tsp oil, 4½ cups water, salt as per taste
HOW TO COOK
- Roast the EcoValley Hearty Oats in a pan for three minutes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the urad dal, chana dal, mustard seeds, green chillies, dried red chillies and fry till they turn golden brown.
- Add the sliced onions, ginger and curry leaves and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Add water, salt and asafoetida and boil for five minutes.
- Mix in the roasted oats and cook till all the water is totally absorbed.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.