8 rotis, 1 cup grated cheese, 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, ¼ cup mix vegetables (tomato, onion, green chilli, bell pepper and coriander) (all finely chopped), black salt to taste, oil for roasting
For serving: Weikfield Tomato Ketchup and Weikfield Mango Mint Sauce
HOW TO COOK
- Heat the rotis on a hot pan.
- Remove from heat and spread the grated cheese and mix vegetables on a roti.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, cumin powder and black salt and top it with another roti and press the sides to seal.
- Roast the paratha on a hot pan, adding little oil.
- Cook till the cheese melts.
- Serve with Weikfield Tomato Ketchup and Weikfield Mango Mint Sauce.