10 bread slices (edges removed), white and black sesame seeds (til) as required, oil for frying For the filling: 2 potatoes (boiled and mashed), ½ cup grated carrot, ¼ cup green coriander (finely chopped), ½ tsp each of ginger-green chilli paste, garam masala powder and oregano, 2-3 drops lemon juice, 2 tbsp cornflour, salt to taste
For sticking: 1 tbsp maida, 1/3 cup water (mix the two to form a paste)
For serving: Weikfield Tomato Ketchup and Weikfield Mango Mint Sauce
HOW TO COOK
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling and keep aside.
- Take the bread slices, put the filling on top and roll.
- Seal the ends with the corn flour paste and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the rolls in it till crisp.
- Serve with Weikfield Tomato Ketchup and Weikfield Mango Mint Sauce.