2 cups wheat sprouts, 2 tsp Weikfield Chilli Vinegar, ½ cup carrots, 6-7 Lettuce leaves, 1 cup cucumber (all finely chopped), 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp Weikfield Tomato Ketchup, ½ cup groundnuts (roasted and ground), salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO COOK
- Boil the wheat sprouts in water mixed with salt and a little Weikfield Chilli Vinegar.
- Drain and keep the water aside.
- Mix the chopped vegetables and wheat sprouts, then add the lemon juice and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- To make the salad dressing, mix in the mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, black pepper, salt and the remaining vinegar.
- Add the wheat sprouts and groundnut powder.
- Refrigerate for some time and serve chilled.