250 g whole sprouted moong, 1 onion cut into cubes, 2-3 garlic cloves, 2 cinnamon stems, 1 tbsp each of chaat masala and Weikfield Chilli Vinegar, salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing: 50 g paneer cubes
HOW TO COOK
- Pressure cook the moong, onion, cinnamon and cloves in 3-4 cups of water and boil until 3-4 whistles on high heat.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Blend the sprouted moong in the mixer and drain.
- Put the sprout soup in a pan with chaat masala, Weikfield Chilli Vinegar, salt and pepper powder.
- Cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes, garnish with paneer cubes and serve.