1 onion and garlic each (both finely chopped), 1 tbsp Weikfield Corn Flour (make a paste using a little water), 5 g celery, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 cinnamon stick, 10 g French beans and 15 g broccoli (both chopped), 150 g masoor dal, 1¼ lt vegetable stock, ½ tsp green coriander (finely chopped), 10 g whipped curd, 1 tbsp olive oil
HOW TO COOK
- Pressure cook the masoor dal and mash it nicely.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the cumin seeds, cinnamon, onion and garlic and sauté till golden brown in colour.
- Add the celery and other vegetables and cook till soft.
- Mix in the mashed dal and vegetable stock and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now mix the coriander and curd separately in a bowl.
- Remove the celery from the lentil soup and blend in a blender.
- Again add the celery paste in the pan, mix the remaining spices and Weikfield Corn Flour.
- Boil on low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve after dressing with green coriander and curd mixture.