1 cup soya nuggets (soaked in warm water for ½ hour and drained), 3 tbsp oil, 2 onions (cut in 8 pieces and split in layers), 2 tomatoes (cut in 8, pulp removed), 1 tsp Weikfield Soya Sauce, 6 tbsp Weikfield Tomato Ketchup, ½ tsp Weikfield Chilli Vinegar, salt and pepper to taste
For marinating: 1½ tsp ginger-garlic paste, 1 tbsp Weikfield Corn Flour, ½ tsp salt
For kneading: 1 cup refined flour and wheat flour, ½ tsp salt, 1 tbsp oil , 1 cup curd
HOW TO COOK
- Mix corn flour, salt and ginger-garlic paste in a bowl, marinate the soya nuggets and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and fry the marinated nuggets till golden brown.
- Mix the refined flour, wheat flour and salt in a bowl and sieve.
- Add adequate water and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover with a soft cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Take the remaining oil in a pan and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and soya nuggets and fry for two minutes.
- Add Weikfield Soya Sauce, Weikfield Tomato Ketchup, Weikfield Chilli Vinegar, salt and pepper and mix properly.