10-12 biscuits (sweet or diet) (crushed), 50 g butter, 300 g paneer (mashed), 150 g sugar, 3 tbsp condensed milk, 3 drops vanilla essence, 2½ tbsp gelatine, 100 g fresh whipped cream, 1 tbsp Weikfield Cocoa Powder
HOW TO COOK
- Add the butter to the crushed biscuits and keep aside.
- Blend the paneer and sugar in a blender.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla essence and blend again till the paneer turns creamy.
- Soak the gelatine in water and heat it for half a minute .
- Add gelatine and fresh cream to the paneer mixture and whip it.
- Now place the biscuit-butter mixture in a cake mould, press well and top it with the paneer mixture.
- Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle Weikfield Cocoa Powder on top and serve.