For the Pasta
500 ml water,Salt to taste,1 ½ cup Weikfield Penne Pasta
For the Cheese Sauce:
2 tbsp olive oil,1 packet Weikfield White Pasta Sauce mix,2 ½ cups milk,Salt to taste,Pinch of black pepper,½ cup grated processed cheese(optional),¼ cup parmesan cheese
For the Assembly
1 tbsp butter,3 tbsp chopped onions,2 tsp chopped garlic,¼ cup chopped carrots,¼ cup quartered mushrooms,1 cup chopped spinach,Salt to taste,Pinch of black pepper,¼ tsp oregano,¼ tsp chilli flakes
HOW TO COOK
- Boil water in a pot, add salt and the pasta, cook for 7-8 minutes till Al Dente.
- Now make the cheese sauce, heat olive oil in a pot and sauté the Weikfield White Pasta Sauce powder for 2 minutes on low heat, then add the milk and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper and then add the cheese, mix well and reduce till thick. Now remove from heat and keep aside for later.
- Now heat butter in a wide pan and saute the garlic and onions, once the onions go translucent add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the spinach and cook for another minute, next add the cheese sauce and combine well.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Finally add the pasta and toss well till sauce has coated the pasta.