For the covering: ¾ cup refined flour, 1 tbsp oil, salt to taste, a pinch of Weikfield Baking Powder.
For the filling: 1 small broccoli (only florets), 3 tbsp oil, 1 tsp each of garlic and tomato (both finely chopped), 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 onion (cut into slices), ½ tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp each of amchur powder, garam masala powder and turmeric powder, 1 tbsp lemon juice, salt to taste
Other ingredients: 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise or mustard sauce, 2 tbsp Weikfield Tomato Ketchup, refined flour paste (mix 1 tbsp refined flour with 2 tbsp water), oil for frying
HOW TO COOK
- To make the covering: Mix all the ingredients, add adequate water and knead into a dough. Cover the dough with a soft cotton cloth and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- For the filling: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make the filling.
- To make the wraps: Divide the dough into four portions and roll them thin rotis.
- Heat a pan and lightly roast the rotis on both the sides.
- Apply mayonnaise and Weikfield Tomato Ketchup on the rotis.
- Now spread the filling on the rotis and roll them like wraps.
- Seal the ends with the refined flour paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the wraps till crisp and golden. Serve hot.