CUSTARD LAVA CAKE
1/2 cup (65g) all-purpose flour,1/2 tsp (2g) baking powder,1/2 tsp (2g) baking soda,1/4 cup (30g) Weikfield Vanilla Custard Powder,1/2 cup (100g) powdered sugar,1/4 tsp (1g) salt,1/4 cup (56ml) oil,7 fl oz (200ml) milk,1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract,1 tsp St. Dalfour Blackcurrant Spread,½ cup white chocolate chunks,Weikfield Icing sugar for dusting
HOW TO COOK
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease 4 ramekins or aluminium muffin moulds.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, Weikfield Vanilla Custard Powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Whisk in oil and vanilla extract. Gradually add milk until batter is well combined and smooth.
- Divide batter into the prepared moulds. Place one piece of chocolate along with 1 tsp of the St. Dalfour Blackcurrant Spread into the centre of each mould.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let it cool slightly for about 15 minutes before removing from the moulds.
- Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the moulds and invert onto plates. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve immediately.