DEATH BY CHOCOLATE
For the Cake:
1.5 Cups All Purpose Flour ,2 tbsp Weikfield Cocoa Powder,1/2 tsp Weikfield Baking Powder,100gm Butter,1/2 Cup Condensed Milk,1 tbsp Sugar,1/4 Cup Cream,2 tsp Vanilla Essence,Pinch of salt ,1 cup milk
300gm Chocolate,2 tbsp butter,Salt,2 Cups Cream
HOW TO COOK
- In a bowl, add in 100gm Butter and 1/2 cup condensed milk and whisk together.
- Add the sugar and whisk till sugar completely dissolves.
- Add in the cream and whisk together.
- Add in the flour, Weikfield Cocoa Powder and the Weikfield Baking Powder through a sieve and fold in till a smooth batter is formed.
- Add in the vanilla essence and mix together.
- In a pressure cooker, add salt and preheat for ten minutes.
- Line a cake mould with baking paper and grease it with butter.
- Pour the batter into a cake mould and place in the Cooker. Cook on medium heat for 45 minutes.
- On a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Add in the cream and butter and mix well. Remove from double boiler and keep warm.
- Remove the cake from cooker. Cut off top half and keep aside.
- Pour a layer of ganache over the bottom half of the cake.
- Invert the top half of the cake and place over the first half.
- Coat with ganache and spread evenly.