Eco Valley Organic Green Tea Bags – 2 Nos., Water- 200ml, Fresh Orange Juice – 30ml, Clove Concentrate – 15ml, Honey(optional) – 1tsp, Ice Cubes – 2 Nos.
HOW TO COOK
- Boil 200ml of water.
- Pour over the Eco valley organic green tea bags.
- Let it brew for three minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, and refrigerate the infused tea.
- Add chilled tea with orange juice, clove concentrate, ice cubes and honey(if required) in a shake.
- Shake well and serve into glasses.
- Garnish with Orange slice.
- For the clove concentrate: Heat two cups of water and add 1 tbsp of clove & let it reduce to half. Refrigerate it and use as required