100 g green peas (boiled and mashed), 200 g refined flour, 1 tsp each of whole black pepper and ground coriander seeds, a pinch of Weikfield Baking Powder, salt, garam masala powder and green chilli to taste, oil for frying, 1 tbsp ghee
For serving: Weikfield Mango Mint Sauce or Weikfield Tomato Ketchup
HOW TO COOK
- Mix and sieve the refined flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add water and ghee and knead.
- In a separate bowl, mix the green peas, coriander powder, black pepper, green chilli, and salt and garam masala.
- Make the kneaded refined flour into small balls and roll them like puris.
- Stuff it with the green peas mix and cover nicely.
- Take oil in a frying pan and deep fry the balls.
- Serve with Weikfield Mango Mint Sauce or Weikfield Tomato Ketchup.