2 onions, 4 green chillies, 250 g each EcoValley Mushrooms and Paneer (cut into cubes), 2 tbsp ginger–garlic paste, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala powder and amchur powder, 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds (methi), 1 cup whipped curd, 3 tbsp butter, oil as needed, salt to taste
HOW TO COOK
- Grind together onion and green chilli in the mixer.
- Cut the EcoValley Mushrooms in two and soak them in warm water for five minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a fry pan, add the green chilli-onion paste and cook on low heat for five minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and amchur powder and fenugreek (methi) seeds and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add adequate water to make a thick gravy.
- Add the mushrooms and cover the pan to cook till soft.
- Then add salt, paneer cubes and butter and cook for five minutes.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and serve.