500 g flour, 200 g sprouted moong, 2 chopped onions, cumin and red chilli powder, 1 finely chopped tomato, some finely chopped coriander leaves, 2-3 finely chopped green chillies, ½ tsp finely chopped garlic, juice of half a lemon, salt as per taste, ghee for cooking.
HOW TO COOK
- Knead the flour with salt and water.
- Boil the sprouted moong. When it cools, add the remaining ingredients except ghee.
- Prepare balls and stuff each ball with the moong mixture and roll into paranthas.
- Apply ghee and cook the paranthas.
- Serve with Weikfield Mango Mint Sauce or Weikfield Tomato Ketchup.