Making strawberry flavoured Falooda at home has never been made so easy now by using Weikfield’s Strawberry Falooda mix. All that you need to do is to add the mix to milk and chill to prepare a delicious Strawberry Falooda dessert at home. Weikfield’s Falooda Mixes are available in four mouth-watering flavours of Strawberry, Mango, Rose and Kesar Pista.
1. Easy to make.
2. A very low cost dessert.
3. Ideal for breaking fast during the Ramzan period.
4. You can top the Falooda with some diced strawberries or strawberry ice cream using Weikfield Freeze Strawberry Ice Cream mix powder to enhance its taste.
1. Take 1 litre of milk in a container
2. To it add 1 glass (200ml) of water.
3. Warm this mixture for 2-3 min on medium flame
4. Empty the contents of Weikfield Falooda mix pack in the container
5. Boil the contents for 10-15 min while stirring continuously.
6. The mixture becomes thick and creamy
7. Cool this mixture
8. Refrigerate to chill and your Weikfield Falooda is ready to serve
Note: To make it more delicious top it with Weikfield Jelly or Icecream.
Sugar, Dextrose, Vermicelli, Edible Maize Starch, Raisins, Sabja Seeds, Cashew Nuts. Contains Permitted Synthetic Food Colours (INS 122) and Added Artificial Strawberry Flavour.