Now even kids can make delicious strawberry flavoured jelly like a chef. All they need is Weikfield’s Vegetarian Strawberry Jelly Crystals, 500ml hot water and some exciting moulds. You can eat Weikfield Strawberry Jelly just by itself or use it to make a trifle pudding with Weikfield’s Strawberry Custard or serve it with cakes, ice creams, etc. Weikfield Vegetarian Jelly Crystals are available in four mouth-watering flavours of Strawberry, Raspberry, Orange and Mango.
1. 100% vegetarian jelly.
2. Quick and easy to make.
3. Does not need refrigeration for setting as it sets in 45 minutes at room temperature.
1. Pull out the small Premix sachet from the Weikfield Jelly Crystals pack.
2. Mix the contents of the Weikfield Jelly Crystals pack and Premix sachet in a bowl.
3. Boils [egg id=”8″] 3 standard tea cups (500 ml) water in a vessel.
4. Allow it to cool for 1 minute.
5. Pour the hot water into the bowl containing the Weikfield Jelly Crystals and Premix.
6. Stir until completely dissolved.
7. The jelly sets at room temperature in 45 minutes.
8. Refrigerate before serving for improved taste.
Jelly Mix: Sugar, Acid- (INS 297), Acidity Regulator- (INS 332), Nature Identical and Artificial Flavouring Substance- Strawberry Flavour, Colour- (INS 122).
Jelly Premix: Sugar, [egg id=”9″] Gelling Agent- (INS 407), (INS 508), Salt, Acidity Regulator- (INS 332)